Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekly Round Up

So our wars are over. (Except against Amarr obviously) Almost Epic was more of an epic fail since they had hardly any active members and have since dropped from 65 members to 45 members. I'm assuming the members that left were the active ones. Our war with Black Rebel Rifter Club has ended mainly due to their lack of isk. We would have made the war mutual and kept it going for them but Nashh is still MIA with computer problems so that was out of the question. So we ended up showing our superiority with an 8-1 victory. It was good fun and they got a lot of good pilots but the original "they suck, we're better" comment still stands for the time being!

Since the 1st of Oct, the KBG has been running an in corp competition for kills with a T1 cruiser. Only one more day till the competition ends and currently out of all our members, so far only 3 have participated in some form. At the moment I am leading with 21 kills, Nashh is in 2nd with 9 kills, and Anabaric in third with 2 kills. We also have a side competition going for most solo kills in the T1 cruiser and Nashh and myself are tied with 3 and Anabaric has 2. What will be fun is if it ends this way me and Nashh will have to have a 1v1 in our T1 cruisers to decide the prize winner, but if Anabaric gets one more solo kill in his cruiser then we get to have a 3 way..... Mmmmmm..... Could be fun!

Besides the wars and competition, I've been goofing around in epic, fully fit T1 frigs. Had a couple little fights and managed to survive in hull both times thanks to the help of corpies, but I survived non-the-less. First fight came early in the week. I literally signed on for 5 min the check skills, saw chatter about fighting, undocked in a T1 fit tristan for lawlz, warped to planet, and had a navy comet and malediction warp on top of me. For some odd reason they both stayed within range and for the longest time did no damage to me. As soon as I had one pointed I yelled in corp where to warp and waited 30 sec for help to come. During that 30 sec I managed to get the navy comet to half shields like a pro while they slowly start burning away my shields, then my armor, and as I'm hitting hull the support lands and we finish off the navy comet and then the malediction. I warped away in 25% structure and logged a few minutes after that!

The next day I log in and jump on mumble to hear Lex having a laugh over a 1v1 he is in. Apparently the battle went on for about 30 min as neither ships tank could be broken. I undocked in the trusty old T1 fit rifter and headed their way. The 1v1 was soon broken up by a hurricane who warped off once we started coming into system. I saw where he warped and followed but guessed wrong at the range and he got away before I could get point. Luckily as he warp of the vengeance that Lex was fighting warps on top of me. Fully expecting to play hero tackle and go down for the kill I burn at him hit him with point, web, and nuet and call for backup. Support lands and we manage to finish the vengeance off and keep my ship at 50% structure. Was great fun. I can't seem to get rid of these T1 fit frigs!

KBG is continuing to grow. We got a few future recruits still in OUCH learning the basics and I'm looking forward to getting them in a few of Lex's fleets to see how well they explode! We still have plenty of room to grow and some great pilots if new recruits have any questions or need some fits! As usual any info can be had through myself, Nashh Kadavr, or Cyber Ten about recruitment and such.

1 comment:

Nashh Kadavr said...

awesome stuff, great post. i hope to be back soon, miss you all xxx