Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Im Back and Now In Black!

Ok so I've been gone for a bit! Real life got a hold on me and had to take some time off to focus on my fresh out of the oven twin baby girls!(now almost 10 months old) Although I left with the understanding that I would be back and ready to roll, I was ultimately removed from my corp/alliance only a month before my scheduled and well known return! No hard feelings though, I'm in a great new corp and they lost their home so I think I've come out better!  XD  In light of the changes I figured Id start fresh on the ol' blog, formerly http://podlogs.com/outofpodexperience/, and get back into the tweet fleet!

Yeah, so I'm back in the saddle and got me some fresh paint on the pod! The Black Rabbits were kind enough to recruit me into their ranks and we will soon be going on a stroll through some space for a new home! When and where we are going is secret(silly wabbits) mainly due to I don't know all their friends and enemies atm so better safe than sorry on the detail giving! Needless to say I'm hoping we get some action so I can prove my worth! If no action is found we will get a new home for a few months while we maintain isk flow until holidays are over! I'll have some juicy battle details soon I hope but until then fly safe and watch your pipe!

No comments: