Saturday, August 13, 2011

A New Frontier

Ive spent a lot of time in the Eve universe and I've done a lot of things. There is very little I haven't tried in Eve. So  little that its easier to tell you what I haven't done than telling you all the things I have done. I never joined in faction warfare. Although it sounds like it might be fun I have better and easier ways to pop my pvp cherry! Ive never intentionally scammed anyone (that I know of) but have thought about seeing if I had what it takes to pull a fast one on someone. Ive never tried but I'm sure I don't have what it takes.I have yet to do an incursion though I hear they can be pretty profitable. Besides killing a few ship types that I really want a km from, the only real adventure I haven't had is in wormhole space. The last one is changing real soon!

Currently I am still in The Black Rabbits (until later this afternoon) which have a bunch of great guys in the corp but due to their current campaign leaving me sitting in a station most of my online time i got to say adios. Although I've gotten a few kills during my time with TBR most of them have been with friendly corps/alliances. Originally TBR moved into a dead end Curse system to help clear out some neutrals and make isk in the process while a majority of TBR members were on holiday! Good plan until we moved in. The original alliances that offered us the chance to come in never turned us blue even though they said they did. So we wait a week and a half for them to "speak with ceo's and alliance directors" with no word. Once we arrived the neutrals we were originally going to kick out offered blue standings but we told them we had to wait and see what happens and figure out if we even wanted to stay. Finally we decide to blue them because we still haven't heard anything from the other alliances. That was until I helped our new friends pop a mission runner but by then it was too late!

Its been about a month since all the standings issues and since then we have killed a few people but have done nothing to try and push them out of the system! When TBR has numbers on they rat with a few pvp form ups....very few...or sit in stations and when its time for them to log off (all of them are EU tz with me and one other US tz) they log. So naturally the hostiles see no real reason to leave which leaves me in a station while they have their way with the system. Now I have no problem with the TZ difference. I'm active while TBR is but the main problem I'm having is we aren't getting rid of the hostiles. We are working around them. Our blues have stated that they aren't worried about the hostiles unless they start coming into their system so we don't get much help there! So I had a choice. Wait it out for about a month until holidays are over and maybe make a few isk here and there depending on losses or move on to make my own isk! My first thought was to go back to empire and run missions. While running missions, waiting to see if TBR stepped up their attack, I started watching my in-game channels more and noticed recruiting going on! So I've decided to leave TBR.

Now I'm sure that anyone who sits in a channel with or reads the blog of Nashh Kadavr, knows that he is recruiting for his pvp corp primarily (if I'm not mistaken) with a bit of wormhole expedition recruiting going on as well. Now my main being 99.9% pvp, I figured at some point id answer his recruitment call! I also know that a couple more toons may be joining and due to the fact that I dunno how public they want their changes to be ill refrain from name dropping! For the first month or say we will be living in a wormhole hopefully building up a nice size wallet for our future low sec endeavors and also bringing in alts to maintain a wallet once our mains have left for the pew! As far as when and where we will be, I wouldn't tell you if I knew. Why spoil the surprise?

P.S.   FYI we are recruiting!!  XD   Apply Here

2 comments:

Tetraetc said...

I'm not EU tz, im AUS tz dammit! although I have been inactive due to study... and my account unsubbing...

Acute Dragonis said...

my bad... 1 AUS 2 US and 76 EU... better? XD