Thursday, September 8, 2011

2 Years +++

So I spoke in an older post about staying focused on skill training. I started thinking about it, trying to motivate myself to start leaning some of these level 4 skills up to 5. I decide to go through my skill list and see how many skills i needed to get to level 5. I have a total of 42 skills (out of 194 I have learned) that are level 4. I think to myself "Ok that's not too bad, ill be done before I know it!" So I decide to do some math.

*This is about the time I shat myself a little*

Apparently to get the level 4 skills, that would actually really matter, to level 5 would take me 2 years and 2 months. I came to this number by only taking into consideration the days it would take to learn something, I did not add hours into the equation so it may be closer to 3 or 4 months. Also, this does not include any skill below level 4 that I may learn before I start this process! Now I'm accustomed to making skill plans on a small scale, a few weeks and such, but a 2 year skill plan? Sheesh!

Knowing there are a few skills I need to train before I attempt this, I decided ill start January 1st. Ill get through with some of the loose end skills and will probably ad more to the skill plan by the new year! I also came to the conclusion that there is no way in hell that I will be able to stick to this plan but I am committed to seeing how far I can actually go with it! Worse thing that can come from this is I get a whole bunch of new certificates!

*The Plan*

Year 1

January 1st - Neural Remap for a more even learning time frame, Start skill training plan in drones and work my way down
March - End Drone training and move to Electronics
Mid July - End Electronic training and start Engineering
End Of October/Beginning Of November - End Engineering training, and start Navigation

Year 2

Mid January - End Navigation training and start Gunnery
End Of July - End Gunnery training and start Missile Launcher Operation
Beginning Of November - End MLO and start Spaceship Command

End!

Now This skill plan is set around NOT having any implants in. Also I may knock out a few of the 4 day skills within the next 3 1/2 months. I also plan to use Spaceship Command as a "I'm tired of learning this skill I need to switch" option. You ll also notice that all skill sections aren't represented. That's either because I don't have any level 4 skills in them or they aren't PvP oriented so I'm not worried about them.

No matter what I think It will be an interesting 2 years and hopefully New Eden doesn't implode on itself before I'm done.

Wish me luck!!

Also Kadavr Black Guard is still recruiting!!! We are growing and gaining momentum. We have an elite group of pilots including, Alexia Morgan, Dame Death, Nashh Kadavr, Venom Orchid, Anabaric, and our newest edition....... Mr Kirith Kodachi himself!!!! Come enjoy some Minmatar Faction Warfare with us and lets make more Amarr tears!!

Apply

2 comments:

Nashh Kadavr said...

That's some serious skill planning , dmn bro.


I'll bet you 10 billion isk you will change your mind ;)

Acute Dragonis said...

I will no doubt change my mind! A.D.D and all... But it will be interesting to see how far I make it!!